With 20 ciders on draft and more in cans and bottles, there’s a lot to choose from. We invite you to spend some time with one of our associates and get familiar with the offerings. They change weekly and there are always new things on the menu. Ask any questions you might have!
Welcome to the Taproom
With no restrictive barriers, between you and the cellar, you really began to feel like you might be able to make the cider yourself!
The unique floor plan was designed to be “open-air” and configured in a way that allows our customers to become part of the cellar with direct access to our tank farm and lab.
On any given day we’ll have 16 ciders on draft and a few more available in cans or bottles to take away.
Our menu changes quickly. Be sure to ask one of our Taproom Associates and the lastest editions.
- All children under the age of 12 must be accompanied / supervised by an adult at all times. No exceptions
- Nobody under the age of 21 may sit at the bar at any time
- No running permitted
- No excessive screaming or yelling
- Safety first… there is to be no climbing and no touching equipment
- Neither children nor adults are allowed behind the bar. It is dangerous and illegal
- Neither children nor adults are to open any door or go past any barrier that is marked EMPLOYEES ONLY or DANGEROUS – DO NOT ENTER
- Children under the age of 12 must drink out of plastic cups
- Children walking around must have shoes on at all times
- If your dog is acting aggressively, you will be asked to leave immediately. ZERO TOLERANCE
- You must brush and de-shed your dog before arriving. Please no clumps left behind
- Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated; must be able to provide documentation upon request
- No excessive barking; you may be asked to leave. Up to management’s discretion
- Dog waste is not permitted; you may be asked to leave
- Dogs must remain on leash and accompanied by a human at all times
- No cider or food consumption for dogs allowed
- No grooming of dogs allowed
- Two dogs max per group
- No wet dogs allowed